Friday, March 30, 2007

Two shifts of work tomorrow and the bad weather...

Ya I have to work two shifts tomorrow. My boss at one of the place I work at has gotten sick because he got soaked in the rain. He asked for a favor and i couldn't say no. So I will be opening his store tomorrow. I will work there from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm and then go to another store to work from 4:00 pm to midnight. I am tired just by thinking about the long day tomorrow.

It might seem to you all that I am only writing about my work woes here in the blog. But thats what life is her for me right now. All work and no play. I have no fun here at all. I did go to watch a movie yesterday, but was too tired to even enjoy it. If I have any good time, I will post it, I promise.

By the way, Oklahoma is having very bad weather condition. It rained all day, and there has been at least 3 tornado warnings in our area over the past 2 days. The ambulances come at the store to get gas. They have been pretty busy these past two days and the stories I have heard from the drivers are scary...

One Interesting thing did happen at the store today, but I will write about it some other time. I have to sleep now.

5 comments:

Deepesh Bajracharya said...

Nice text Amit.
Keep posting.

Have a good day.

Samyak said...

Hey!
Thanks for the thumbs up.
I WILL keep posting...

You have a good day too.

Salik Shah said...

EYE-OPENER-

I'd like your blog to be in coming days. Think big- sth about making your blog a diary for people wanting to get there.

And take care of yourself. Sleep on time (but plz manage at least a hour or two for us too.)

Samyak said...

Salik,thanks for your advice and thanks more for caring.

Agyaat said...

la la. Amit, be careful. Don't be workaholic.