Sunday, March 18, 2007

A call to home

After nearly 2 weeks, I called my parents today. The moment my dad said 'hello', I jut felt overwhelmed. Mom said that she expected me to call yesterday. She also asked me why I hadn't called for such a long time. I didn't knew what to say. Was I too busy...may be. But too busy to make a call to home...huh.

Actually I have been busy for past two weeks. i have been working my ass off. I was practically tired whole last week. But I kept going. Its not like there is much choice anyways. I wonder what will happen to me in summer...

It is on times like this I feel so lonely here, and miss my home even more. Back at home, I had home. I had relatively good job as a project manager (even if it was on EB Pearls). Now I live in a apartment and i work in a lousy store. Was coming here even worth it...? I sure hope so.

In fact I know it is worth it.but when your mother tells you that she is waiting for you, a lot of things stops to make sense...

Anyways, I know things wont change for better any sooner. So I will be doing all that I have been doing. All you who care for me don't need to worry, I know what I have to do...This is life right..

Sagar, get well soon.Love you.

No comments: