Tuesday, March 6, 2007

missing out on F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

I just watched a tribute for the F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
Its over here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w41kbzxXyOk

I have watched almost every show of FRIENDS. Its really one of my best TV show. Once you get to know the character, its so easy to fall in love with them.

Thats why I felt so bad when watching the 10th season finale. Knowing that i wouldn't be seeing them anymore, felt almost like losing an actual friend then. The part where they show an empty apartment and eventually the six keys that belonged to each of them in the counter...that was so moving.

Now that I am far from my friends and family, I can relate to the sadness of lost friends even more. Even when I return back to Nepal, so many things would have changed. I would have missed so many things. One of those things that I will never get in my life again, is to watch my little 'bhanja' grow up. He was 2 years and something when I came here. When I will get back he will be at least 4 years. I will have missed 2 years of his childhood just like that. If there weren't others who would talk about me in front of him, he might as well forget all about me...

I miss my mother who, I know misses me even more. I hope my brother is taking care of her. Then there is my dad, brother, my sister...everyone. Sometimes I even miss my job at EB Pearls... And of course I miss that special person, the person whom I cherish, whom I love.

I didn't really set out to bore you all by writing about the things I miss. but when I started writing about the show...i couldn't help it.

Amit

4 comments:

Health and Biology for Third World said...

samyak why dont you put bigyapan on your site?


HealthyMan.

Samyak said...

What bigyapan? What are oyu talking about?

You want me to put ads?

Unknown said...

hello
ke cha ?I went through ur articles...it's really beautiful ..timi ta writer bhayachau ni ta U.S gayarar
sabita

Chhakku Pakku said...

Missing friends, Missings F.R.I.E.N.D.S