Monday, April 9, 2007

Scary events...

I had quite a day today. First of all, I almost had an car accident. i was trying to take a left turn, and didn't see the car coming from the side. It must be my lucky day, coz' noting really happened. If I was delayed even one more second, I would have been hit by two cars at the same time.

Next thing that happened was at the store. I was working as usual, and this guy comes in. I didn't realize then, but he must have been high. He paid for the gas and left. After sometime, I went outside to turn the lights on, and he was there. Suddenly he shouted at me. I thought he was just joking, but then he threw something at me. I realized that he was serious, and tried to ignore him. But he came running towards me. He came close to me, pointed his fist towards my face and began to shout in Spanish. He was all angry and crazy. He didn't hit me right away,but I calmly came inside the store. He stood at the door and kept on shouting. I knew he wouldn't dare com inside because of the camera. But it was really scary situation. It was also very strange coz' i still don't know what i did to tick him off so bad.

If you plan to come here in US and work in the stores, you better know the kind of neighborhood you are working on...Too many crazy people here.

3 comments:

nabrz said...

badhai chha amit.. bacheko ma ;)..

[cyberpunk.np] said...

hmm...crazy(?) person shouting at you.....for no apparent reason....let me see...what does that remind me of?
.
.
.
Yaa...got it! remember Gosaikunda? ;)

Samyak said...

I do remember gosainkunda trip. That porter was so angry, wasn't he? i am thankful he didn't have any sharp objects in his hand at that time . lol