Wednesday, April 4, 2007

hilarious mail...

I am supposed to be working right now, but I cant help it. I recently got a mail and this is really funny. It could and most probably is a junk that everyone gets, but its still funny as hell. So I am posting it here. I would very much like to reply to this mail. May be you guys should give me any suggestions as to what to write.

This is how the mail goes.


From : amit joshi { amitr55@hotmail.com}
Sent : Wednesday, April 4, 2007 5:12 AM
To : amit.joshi@hotmail.com ;

I hope I got the right email address...Sweeto, you can not just shut me out like that adn act like i don't exiist. Iam still your wife and u are my husband...please come to ur senses and tell me what you want us to do because iam tried of living alone and being alone waiting on you.. iam not going to go into more detial just in case this is not the right email address..i hope that if it is the right email address that i will hear from you...i did get ur message on the 19th and you said you would call the next week and it has been two weeks..not sure what is going on overthere...remmeber only the positive things..how we met...where we used to go..our songs..and why we fell in LOVE etc.. also, you have to remmeber that i have a heart that aches every day and need answeres...I am not a toy...iits been four months now and we should come up with something..ieither sign the papers or come up with a solution...not fair for me ..if this is not the right email address..sorry


But the fact this came from another Amit Joshi( check out his email address amitr55@hotmail.com) makes it even funnier. i think someone sent this mail to him, and he forwarded it to me thinking I was the one this mail was really intended for. May be I should forward this mail to more Amit Joshi s around the world.

6 comments:

Agyaat said...

tyo arko samyak ko ho ni?


ye.. good piece of writing.

Samyak said...

Mr. agyaat,
khoi I dont know who this amit is, and why he send this to me. I found this really funny though...

nabrz said...

very funny...

Deepesh Bajracharya said...

Follow up texts kei chaina ? like Re:.. or any other email address or part of email available ?

Samyak said...

Nothing, thats all I got. There isn't like FW: or Re: things on the subject line. so this has been specifically sent to me.

I could have been forwarded but, the sender took time to remove the 'FW:..' that shows up in the subject line of the forwarded messages.

Chhakku Pakku said...

interesting, but creepy!