Thursday, January 31, 2008

Seems like some clarification is due...

I received unexpected responses to my posting on the 28th Jan in which I asked 'what to do if you stop loving(liking) a person?'. People have been asking me questions like "Are you all right? what happened?" They thought my own relationship was in trouble. Let me assure you Personally I am not facing this problem.

Then there were you concerned that I was talking about you. Let me reassure that it is none of you. Even if I was talking about anyone in particular, I am sure he doesn't read my blogs. So once again I was not talking about YOU.

My question did come from my own experience however. I have been in the US for over a year now. Over this I have met many people with whom I have made good friends. There aren't many Nepali people here in the city and so its almost like all of us live together as a family. Its the first survival rule. You try to stick with your kind.

In Nepal, it would be easy solution. In fact there wouldn't be this problem at all. I would just ignore this person and avoid any contact. Its not that easy here. I cannot avoid this person even though i don't like his/her company anymore. The person I am talking about is friendly, helpful and all in all a good person. I honestly don't know why I dont like this person. There are no reasons that I can see.

Also, I don't want to break the friendship. Thats why I asked what to do. I didn't want to explain all this and so tried to ask in a short version. I had hoped the short question would be better, but it inadvertently created unnecessary speculations.

Now that I explained it further, I would love to know your opinion about my situation.

No comments: