Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Once again ...हाइकु प्रयास

Few days ago, I realized that I waste time too much watching videos at home (Home...?). So I stayed till 10:00 pm at office today even though I am off the clock at 7:30 on Wednesdays. I read a few blogs, visited forums, read articles. It was fun. I even opened a yahoo account. At home all I can do search for new episodes of comedy series. May be I will make a habit of staying late at office from now on.

After I came back, as usual I started watching "South Park". Here is a great line i heard just now. The message is so serious, but it seemed so funny coming out of an odd character of 'South park.'


...'isms' are great for those who are rational, but on hands of irrational people,'isms' always lead to violence...



Also, all that blog reading put me in the mood to try writing a haiku again.
दैव तिमीले
नसुनेको ठिकै छ
मेरो प्रार्थना

2 comments:

NKM said...

Haiku ramro chha!
nabin

Anonymous said...

I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school if you are very welcome to Aiico Insurance plc. You can also contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com). We first week can request a balance transfer.

DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY OK.