Monday, May 21, 2007

TV rots your mind

Yes no... may be
I don't know.
Can you repeat the question
You're not the boss of me now
You're not the boss of me now
You're not the boss of me now
and you're not so big

...

life is unfair.


If anyone has noticed, I haven't really posted anything here for a long time now. I have been busy past week, I had to work like crazy. Not really my choice, but few people left work and I had to fill their place. This week I plan to go easy on myself. But the fact that I was busy is not really the reason I went cold.

I have been watching TV. And by TV I mean watching the TV shows in my laptop of course. Thats all I do nowadays actually. I have been watching 'Malcolm in the middle' lately. This show is hilarious. Believe it or not, I am currently on my 46th episode. And I am quite sure that I will finish watching at least 5 more episodes before I finish writing this.

Its basically all I do nowadays. I go to work, come back to the apartment and watch TV. I stay up really late. I open laptop as soon as I get up just to watch more. I have tons of things that needs to be done. Enrollment for next semester's classes is just one of those things. But I have got no time for that. I have to watch TV. may be next week...

Hey, by the way Gaurav, Malcolm reminds me of you very much. He is smart, witty and totally weird...

5 comments:

ever3stmomo said...

Hey.....

i'm smart and funny....not weird

;)

Samyak said...

my bad, sorry. you are not weird. You are just a geek.

Chhakku Pakku said...

of course, tv is an addiction!

btw,

where do u get those epidodes?

Samyak said...

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school if you are very welcome to Aiico Insurance plc. You can also contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com). We first week can request a balance transfer.

DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY OK.