Friday, February 23, 2007

Commited to blogging

I had written at least 4 paragraphs, and I freaking deleted them all...And ctrl+Z didnt work...This is really frustrating...especially if you are trying to start blogging. Anyways, lets see if I can write it all again without throwing my computer...I am so full with rage right now.

I was saying that I found my old blog name. I had opeend that account in March 2006 after reading Sangharsha's blogs. Similar to this time, I also remember stuglling to write some words in my first posting and not being able to comeup with anything...Its so hard for me to put my thoughts into writing. I look for the perfect words and perfect sentences...and in this search process loose track to what I was initially going to write about. After that first post, i havent blogged again...

But now once agian, with sangharsha's inpiration, i opened this account. I hope to keep this one though. Coz' I have changed and things around me have changed. I am now in US. Its been about a month and half since I have been to US. and this place...i dont know what to say...well the most appropriate word is...'sucks'. This place sucks. Ya. This place really really sucks.

I am missing my frens and family. And I am missing my little bhanja even more. I have tons of work to do...assignments, study for exam, prepare for the presentation next week and still get time to work in the f*#king store...I sometime even miss working in EB Pearls! How desperate am I? huh...

Hey! I lost track of what I was writing about didn't I? What I wanted to say was thank Sangharsha. Thank you.

c' ya.

2 comments:

Chhakku Pakku said...

You are most welcome!
..
so far the expression is concerned, words are always like puzzle. u hold thousands of 'em, but jst cant express. the same thing i experience all the time.
..
thats why jpt poetry, haiku come along in my blog.

and,
regardless of my absense and un-interesting postings, its good to get your feedback in my blog.

..
..

i thank you for your comment. i wish to see your posts coming along smoothly in the future.
keep it up.

Samyak said...

Thanks again for the thumbs up...

Samyak