Monday, February 26, 2007

I am determined to blog

Awardspaces' mySql server is down again. What a surprise...huh...

Anyways, its already 3:15 am and I should have gone to bed a lot earlier, but I dont want to sleep. Also I am determined to post something here. Since I am blank as usual, I will post one of my grandfather's poem. He wrote this when my grandmother was sent back to her 'maiti' during his BE exams re.

बलि रहेको बत्तिमा,
हावा आएर सित्तिमा
निभाई छाड्यो आखिर
छैन शक्ती सतिमा।

i know its vague. But he was refering to the fact that my grandmother didn't really want to go. But the father of my grandfather thought she would distract him during his exams.

BTW, my grandfather is Mr. Poshan prasad Pandey. If you guys dont know him, does 'भिनाजुको स्वेटर' ring any bells in your mind...?

3 comments:

Chhakku Pakku said...

पोषण पान्डे, याद छ नि, किन नहुने!
तर मलाई थाहा थिएन यार तिम्रो GrandPa हो भनेर। भिनाजुको स्वेटर राम्रो थियो!

Anyway,

Keep up this determination (to bloggin)! म त खासै हुन सकिन तर बिस्तारै बिस्तारै हुने कोसिस गर्दैछु!
कसैलाइ बोर गर्न सक्दिन, तेसैले ब्लगमा राख्यो - आनन्द!

I hope rest of the things r good!
keep jotting!

Samyak said...

त्यै त!
ब्लगमा राख्यो आनन्द...

मेरो त फेरी यहाँ कोहि छदाँ पनि छैन सुनाउने...
त्यसैले हो। ब्लगमा राख्यो आनन्द...

Unknown said...

poshan prasad pandey is ur grandpa ..i didn't know that.I have read that"Bhinajuko sweater "and it's so nice story.
sabita