Thursday, August 23, 2007

Man, its been a long time

It has been a long time since I was here doing this. and by 'this' I mean writing a blog, if you didn't get it. What brings be back you say. Well I just visited cavemanscrib.com which is the website launched by 'geico insurance'. Geico has created a unique character, 'a caveman' who gets offended, because their ad says "Gieco insurance, its so easy a caveman could do it." They are really pushing around with this caveman idea for their marketing. They have whole bunch of TV commercials, that centers around this caveman character having an existential breakdown, because of their ads. They even launched this site cavemanscrib.com.

Anyways, the point is that I visited this site, and this caveman character has maintained a blog. and if the caveman can write a blog, so can I.

Well may be not today, I need to go back to work. Its been two hour since I came to office and I have not started working.

Oh ya, I almost forgot, I need to call my bank too. later...

However, a quick note. If you dont have a clue what I was babbling about, try searching for caveman ads from geico, you will understand...or may be not, if you are a caveman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school if you are very welcome to Aiico Insurance plc. You can also contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com). We first week can request a balance transfer.

DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY OK.